A Legacy of Service, Always Moving Forward
Bankruptcy Attorneys in La Crosse
Experienced, Balanced Debt Relief Counsel
We have an accomplished, balanced bankruptcy law practice at Bosshard | Parke Ltd. Our lawyers provide counsel to many families, individuals and business owners who are facing serious debt problems. We also represent creditors that need to pursue claims in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
The best course of action for you depends on many factors: the types of debt you owe, your income and what assets you want to protect are just a few. For example, our discussion of Chapter 7 vs. Chapter 13 in your case may be centered on your need to stop home foreclosure. Our knowledge covers the spectrum of:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings for those who qualify to obtain a prompt, reliable discharge of most or all unsecured debts such as credit card balances and medical bills, while often allowing you to keep your home and car(s)
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which is sometimes the right solution for people who have substantial income but need more time to repay debts — and may also be able to reduce the amount they must pay to get debt relief
- Actions for debt relief under Chapter 128, a nonbankruptcy option unique to Wisconsin for certain individuals who can repay debts in manageable monthly amounts
- Debt relief and wind-down strategies for small businesses
- High-value collections, preference claims and dischargeability actions for creditors
Our Leading Bankruptcy Law Attorney:
Debtor-Creditor Law – Creditor-Debtor Attorneys
If a person or company becomes unable or unwilling to pay a debt to another entity, that’s when debtor-creditor law becomes involved. There are various types of creditors which affects the outcomes of a case. And to remedy a creditor-debtor issue, the courts have various means of relief including garnishment, replevin, liens, and receivership. Our attorneys at Bosshard Parke can help you experience the best outcome in your creditor-debtor situation.
Our Attorneys Who Focus on Debtor and Creditor Law:
Request a Bankruptcy or Creditor-Debtor Consultation:
Call 608-433-9534 or Toll Free at 800-850-0498
We engage with each client and work diligently and creatively to identify the right paths to debt relief. You will not have to worry about feeling pressured to file bankruptcy. If we believe there are other workable alternatives, we will tell you exactly that. If you proceed, you can count on us for efficient action and solid communication every step of the way.
If you are struggling with debt or need proven representation to assert your rights as a creditor, contact our long-standing, La Crosse, Wisconsin-based law firm and schedule your consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.