A Legacy of Service, Always Moving Forward
What We Do
- Business law: We act as general counsel for many successful La Crosse-area businesses, providing services across the spectrum of business formation, contracts and disputes.
- Real estate: We manage and document high-value transactions with the utmost attention to detail, and our trial-proven lawyers represent clients when property disputes arise.
- Family law: Whether you must confront divorce, a dispute over child custody and support or another family law challenge, our attorneys will help you make informed decisions, protect your parental rights and guard your financial interests.
- Estate planning and probate: Our attorneys draft wills, trusts and other estate planning documents for clients at all stages of life, with all levels of wealth. We also provide complete probate and administration services.
- Bankruptcy law: We represent individuals and small businesses in need of reliable, enforceable debt relief, and we also advocate for our clients’ rights as creditors in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- Taxation: Our firm is a long-standing resource for individual and small-business tax return preparation, as well as for business and estate planning counsel with specific attention to tax consequences.
- Personal injury: We represent people with serious and disabling injuries in their quest for all available insurance compensation and benefits. Clients turn to us with confidence after life-changing or tragically fatal car accidents, injuries on the job that require workers’ compensation claims, and initial denials of Social Security Disability benefits.
- Criminal defense: We put decades of experience, including several years from the prosecutor’s perspective, to work defending adult and juvenile clients against misdemeanor and felony charges, including OWI.
Our lawyers’ diverse credentials and experience make our firm a premier choice for representation aligned with your goals, however challenging or complex. To request a consultation, email us now or call 608-433-9534.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.